CNA Part-Time In-Patient–Unit Weekend Days
Sheboygan Falls, WI
- Practices infection control techniques.
- Knowledge and application of policies and procedures of SSRCH.
- Organizes and maintains safe patient care and work areas.
- Documents patient care on a timely basis according to policies.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Responds to emergency situations.
- 200%Accountability for all Personal Behaviors Exhibited
- 100%accountability for self-professional behavior
- 100%accountability for addressing professional behaviors of others.
- Provides care and services according to the patient’s plan of care.
- Assists the patient in activities of daily living including personal grooming, feeding, drinking, toileting, bathing, skin care, nail care, dressing, transferring and walking; provides fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Assists with ambulation, transfer of, and exercise of patient.
- Maintains a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
- Gives emotional support to the patient/family.
- Provides prescribed treatments, after training by RN and a return demonstration.
- Reports status/observations of assigned patients to RN caring for the patient.
- Attends Interdisciplinary Team meetings as requested.
- Assists the nurse in care and treatment measures including giving enemas, changing dressings, collecting specimens, applying compresses, applying other treatments and taking vital signs.
- Assists the nurse in caring for patients with special equipment or apparatuses or requiring special procedures.
- Light housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Promptly answers patients’ call lights and/or requests.
- Works effectively as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team in the delivery of care and assists in the orientation of new employees.