We love our volunteers! Become a part of our hospice team by volunteering in any of the following areas.
- Patient/Family Care: Assisting patients and their families by offering support, running errands and helping with household duties
- No One Dies Alone (NODA): Vigil volunteers receive special training to be a comforting presence to patients in their final hours
- Administrative Support: Working in the office on mailings, data entry and maintaining the lending library
- Community Awareness: Provide information to the community about our hospice programs and services
- Special Events: Help with fundraisers or community outreach events
- Richardson Resale Store: Greeting customers, cashier responsibilities, donation processing
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer Program: This volunteer program pairs veteran volunteers with hospice patients who have been identified as veterans.
Join us in caring for our community. We are always accepting applications for volunteers. For more information contact our Volunteer Coordinators at (920) 467-1800 or toll free at (866) 467-2011 or email at email@example.com.